twistedbraincells

Saturday, November 12, 2005

greetings: RACHEL aka SUNSHINE... :)
What a TIRING week!!!!

Finally!!! Updated na din! Hehe… um.. well a while ago.. we had our game against St. Stephen school… damn! TAMBAK nanaman kami! Whahaha!!! I was all cool and I was just laughing! Although I felt a little pressured kasi sooper tambak na kami! The first set was 8-25 I think… then the second was 7-25…. (based on what I remembered…)… nothing happened today! I just slept when I got home.. I woke up at around 6pm already.. I was so tired.. my back hurts so much…

Too bad I wasn’t able to go to the practice at bea’s house! Sorry guys!.. anyway… this past week… is so tiring… sooper grand practice for intrams!… damn! galing ng JUÑIRS.. (hehehe...) they're almost done.. sooper ilang seconds nalang! and polishing of course! hehe.... so kailangan naming bilisan.... GO PEPSQUAD!!! hehehe... sooper i have to catch up.. oh yah... the chess and the table tennis had their eliminations last week. and i think Zyra was in sa finals and sa chess 3rd lang yta kami! (i think)... umm what else.. i think that's about it! update again next tym! haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home