twistedbraincells

Friday, October 28, 2005

Hay! Naku nothing special happened! They should’ve just sent us home!.. its so boring! We just cleaned the room and checked a few papers particularly in History, Spanish and Math… then the rest free time… as usual I failed in Math exam... hehe 74% hehehe… another red mark for me! Hahaha!!! Anyway… at least the class bonded well.. hehe… the boys sprayed pledge on the floor.. So therefore it was so slippery.. hehe… Bebang, Eyze and I.. just wanted to sleep.. but of course we can’t coz the class was noisy… and I’m in skirt so its really uncomfortable to sleep on the floor…

Serena was absent… She went to Subic… to buy candies and food.. Haha!!

Then we ate at Sinangag Express.. together with Chari, Joan, Don Don, Monel, Raffy, Luigi and kuya Mar.. it ws so fun.. ang gulo nila.. hehe… pinagtripan pa nila yung mga sauces dun.. hehe… I got home at aroung 9:30 I think…. Ü

Bingo.. your ID its with me….. you left it sa Gym…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home