twistedbraincells

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday…. I went to school.. to watch the 3rd year practice! Asteeg!! Ang galing! Nila sooper!! Ang cool nung mga steps! I know one part of it yung may “come on” hehe…basta… it was so amazing.. i met their choreographer na nga eh… they were so sweet.. ang cute nila together…ü hehe… basta it was so fun.. ang bilis nga ng time eh… on the way home sumabay ako kay ebon…. I dropped him at his house then straight na sa terminal… anyway.. im happy kasi I spent my time with them.. another memorable thimng for me.. naks! Hehe.. batsa it was so good…

Then.. I was about to go sa cittadella…pero Arlene said na they weren’t there.. so good thing! Hehe. At least hindi na ako nagpunta sa cittadella… hay! Everyone was so tired cause of the practice at the same time it too hot.. hehe… oh well I got home at aroud 6 already cause it was so traffic! Hehe…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home