twistedbraincells

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

safe trip kesh! greetings everyone!
MISS you : PASAMAC... classmates... dear friends...

oh my gosh!! im so freakin' bored! damn!!! all i did was to eat and sleep! shame! i'm a certified BUM once again! hehe.. yesterday was more fun compared to right now... my mom won't allow me to use the net during 9am to 9pm... (peak hours daw kasi?!) hehe... weird noh? hehe.. anyway! all i did yesterday was to text people.. stay with my relative at the cemetery... until dark.. hehe.. i went home at around 7 already.. hehe... then sleep... i woke up a while ago at around 7am.. cause my tummy went crazy... it hurted so bad that i even cried hehe... all I needed was a trip to the CR! whahaha!!!! anyways.. then a slept again and woke up at around.. 9am.. then it went crazy again! whoah! after that no more! (good thing!) hehe...
anyway! i opened my friendster account a while ago! and marisse wrote something for me! hehe.. i was so happy.. hehe... then my sister came.. so she disconnected the internet... i thought she closed the friendster window... so i got mad and i was shouting at my room... i went crazy... kasi ang haba na ng reply ko kay marisse eh. hehehe.. sooper i got pissed off.. I even shouted at my sisters; mika and mikee. (sorry guys!).. anyway... then ate called me she said na she didn't exit my window.. sooper.. i felt so relaxed... all of a sudden kasi xempre its so hard to type all your thoughts then eventually woth one click its gone! hay good thing na lang tlga! hehehe...
so as of now... im here again BORED as usual. hehe.. i posted a new pic! sa friendster accnt ko! haha!!! anyway.. sige have to go na.. what a boring day! it drives me CRAZY!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home