twistedbraincells

Friday, March 03, 2006

update! well.. i went to the formal dinner last march 2.. it went well.. uh.. saya ng day na un.. bonding with my freinds! no pics ako.. i'll ask pa from them.. anyway.. thanks angel for the top and the flats.. thanks cha for the top! damn! isa na akong tunay na girl! hehe... my skirt was black the may style na parang pa slant yung cut.. then may konting ruffles.. my slippers was flat then may sequins na silver... (oh diba?!, shinning shimmering!)... then yung top ko.. its blue an may black then its v-neck tas i just wore a yellow tube to cover my thingie! hehe... aiun... i'll try to take a pic of the clothes later.. neways.. that's about it...
boring dito sa house.. sobra! then my sister, mikee, is here beside me.. as usual.. reading nanaman my stuff! anyways... ayan na concius na xa! oh wel!!
later na yung mga post ng pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home