twistedbraincells

Friday, January 06, 2006

IM HOME!!!!

whew! after 10 long freakin' hours! I am finally home! soooper tired! and yet it was fun! road trip! sound trip! food trip! everyone was so high! hahaha... too much food i think! hehe... thank God were all safe... no accidents happened... (that's good!) I was so happy cause I finally saw sister! haha... after 2 loOoOOng weeks! hehe..
well.. this is the first time i didn't sleep during the trip!! yipee!! its a record for me! haha.. anyway.. my cuzin coleen was so funny.. she keeps on eating! all she did during the trip was to eat and eat... soooper takaw! haha...
umm.. next post nalang yung mga stuffs that i did when i was there! im tired na eh! till next post nalang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home