twistedbraincells

Saturday, November 26, 2005

November 24, 2005

whoa! had our first day of intrams! and everything went well... although it was boring! haha!! anyway... first was the cheering performance... then some sports!.. then we slept... then we went home! hehehe.... (it was really boring!) hehe...

November 25, 2005

AWARDINGS!....

Whoa! 1st runner up! Not bad!

Finally intramurals was over.. we won... 1st runner up in cheering and over-all…
NOT BAD REALLY…

even though we won... i just didn't feel anything...this intrams was dull.. and badtrip din kasi.. no VARSITY can play! grr!! hehehe....

11-26

Damn sisters! Why are they like that?! They’re so inconsiderate… why can’t they understand that I have my own feelings.. why can’t they just bare with me… and understand my point as well… simple things are the reasons why we fight…. And I hate it when that happens! All I want is for them to understand me!..

Sometimes I just feel so alone! As in no one is there for me anymore… as if I don’t know anyone.. I don’t even know myself anymore! I hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home