twistedbraincells

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Damn! Just finished four movies! Jersey Girl (Liv Tyler), Herbie (Lindsay Lohan),In Her Shoes (Cameron Dias), and would you believe, I watched Lizzie McGuire the movie! Goodness!! Newmayz! Know what I’ve prepared dinner with matching juice! Grabe na toh! my day here in the house! Goodness!! AYOKO KO NA! I am so damn bored!

*now* I’ve watched 2 movies Shall we dance and Boys N the hood grabe asteeg! Its about black people! Asteeg! Kaso scray kasi puro guns and basta death! Pero asteeg xa panuurin! We’re suppose to watch ICE AGE 2 now kaso change of plans nanaman as usual.. hehe.. uh dealing with my parents nanaman umm.. ok naman kami as of now. Bday ni dad tom! Party! Yey! Kaso puro oldies yung nandito.. hehe.. neways! It’s the FOOD that I want! (wala nga ako gift kay dad eh!) sorry.. :(

As of now im trying to answer the questions sa blog ni sese.. let’s see the results..
sabi nung results: "You are "Feeling This" by Blink-182. You're a charming, optimistic person, and you believe that sex is nothing without love. Your friends and significant other are both equally important to you- everyone is incredibly important in your book and you are supportive of all of your friends and family." hehe.. sige hanapin ko yung lyrics nung song.. hehe.. thanks se!Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home