twistedbraincells

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

It's been a very long time since the last time I've blogged. Because I was bored, I googled myself and I typed graceywacey then I saw this. it's funny cause I read my posts and who knew I had so much in mind. I thought my life was boring. haha As I was reading through I've noticed that my post were more on my ex and how many times we've fought :)) also, I sensed that this was my way of expressing my feelings towards my family. Anyhoo, It's nice to read such posts like daily encounters with my best friends in high school. (it made me realize how much I miss them. =[, too bad there's nothing I can do =|)

Update: My parents and sister Mikaely are out. mom and dad went to QC while my sissy went to ATC and watched Beastly with friends.

I want the remaining days of my summer fun and fulfilling. =)




I miss you BU!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home